Friday, April 3, 2015

changes in the wind



I know it's been a really, really long time since anything new popped up on the site, with the exception of the fabulous Margaret Carter and her midmonth posts about some of the best older vampire titles available, but beginning this month I will begin putting new content up with increasing regularity.



One of the biggest changes that I plan to make, for my own sanity, is to cutback on the number of reviews that get posted because as some of you may know I've been reviewing for RT Book Reviews Magazine the last couple of years and quite honestly, I am burned out with having to write an opinion for every book I read. It takes a great deal of time to read/review, plus blogging adds to that and what I found was that I prefer the way it used to be when the blogging community talked and discussed more. The intention of this blog wasn't to review books at all, and I miss the way we did things back in the Bite Club days. I'll still review the occasional book for the blog, and I will begin sharing my RT reviews as they become available, but I'd like to add more unique content as well.


The plan is to have 2-3 posts a week, with more regularity as the month progresses, that may or may not include: TV discussions, movie posts, any book tours that catch my eye, books that I pick up for fun and want to talk about, contests from around the web, author news, and any other piece of information that I think you might enjoy.

I'd also love to get a few more people on board as contributors, but we'll see how that goes. Look for a help wanted style post in the coming weeks.

I'm thankful for those that have stuck around over the years and I look forward to growing the blog once again.

Cheers and Happy Reading!

~Anna

No comments: